Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Listen to this and What does it make you feel when it comes to practice.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE MY TEAMMATES BETTER WITH PRACTICE?

FOR SOME REASON THIS IS SO GREAT TO ME. I can't explain why. I think that this is one of those guys like Jeremy Shockey where there is no way a team can win a championship with him on the field... Guys like that and like Donovan McNabb who picks up the phone after he wins a Conference title and then folds against a .500 team in the NFC championship.

For some reason... Iverson gets a mulligan from me. I don't know exactly why something to do with the comedy of it. I just love it and somehow, without apology, I agree with it. I think that we need to rewrite the rules of love and war and the prologue starts right here. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Andy. I have to agree. Check out the blog my wife and I created for our so-to-be-arriving baby at babyrestivo.blogspot.com.

Brian Restivo